Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Broken Resolutions

As you can see by the above picture, by January 2nd, I have already broken my new year’s resolution to never drink again. You know how you have an alter-ego when you drink? Apparently, my alter-ego is a “Coyote Ugly” girl. My friend and I danced on this bar (which, by the way, was imported by Irish immigrants and brought to Montana on a wagon train in the 1800's or some such story I don't fully remember) and were promptly tossed out by “Chuck” who, on an unrelated note, had a stuffed badger I insisted on petting.
I think I have all my bad behavior out of the way for 2010 so I’m looking forward to an uneventful 12 months hoping to get back in Chuck’s good graces. This was “The Sport” bar in Livingston, Montana...just don't drink anything that Chuck won't give you the name of until you're half-way through and already told him you really like it.

3 comments:

  1. WHEN did this happen? This is your mother here!!!!!!! No, i don't know you!! ha!!!!
    love you. mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yes, after fully drinking said drink, we find out it was called 'Sex with Chuck'. Dancing on his bar was his punishment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Stuffed Badger"? Really? Sounds VERY suspicious to me.

    ReplyDelete